This 'toolkit' is based on the standard AX integration with TFS, with some extensions and tweaks.
Some (new) advantages:
- Guidance while developing and using AX 2012 and TFS;
- Solving workspace issues for TFS
- Some extra useful tools (like a toolbar with buttons for quick access to the current work item and the aot project with the associated elements; and buttons for adding the developer comments to the X++ editor);
- Take over work items or shelve in-active work items (and/or changes);
- Automatically associate the active work item to the change set created while checking in;
- Extending the support of developing with a team of developers on one AOS/Box (single tier); (multiple AOS/Box / multi tier is not supported)
- Support for creating your release sets (axModels).... (a release wizard is still an open issue)
The latest release is available for AX 2012 + CU2 and for AX 2012 FPK + CU3, see:
Check here for the releases and fixes
. Just with some minor changes the model can be migrated to R2.
Here is a screenshot to give you an impression:
Please feel free to download and use this software. Please rate the software in the download section and give me a thumbs up.
Unfortunately there is little documentation available. Here are some links to WMV files based on an older version, but still can show you the basics: